All the energy and energy that goes into planning a wedding, it is easy to lose the ability to see what it is all about, you are making it official with the love of your life, isn’t this just so amazing? Just the mere thought of it can be really exciting. The months and weeks before your big day can be stressful yet great time in your life which you will always remember.
Planning a destination wedding is just a walk in the park, only it’s not a simple park. It is a Jurassic Park. Whether you decide to do it on a beach or in a different city or a different country, the idea of a destination wedding is going to add a special spark and a feel of festivity to the wedding. But when you are asking the guests to be a part of your destination wedding, there are a lot of other things, you need to keep in your mind.
- It might not be as low priced as you once thought it might be, especially if you’re planning to go to another country, but seeing your beautiful bride walking down the aisle and all your family and friends there with you to celebrate it with you is definitely going to make it all worth it.
- Deciding the place where you want to get married is the real question because it is a destination wedding after all. The Dominican Republic, the most visited beaches in the Caribbean, Australia, Bahamas, Puerto Rico. From the balmy breezes of the Caribbean to the majestic castles of Europe, these wedding destinations that are sure to create romantic memories of a lifetime which you and your guest will always cherish.
- Pictures can offer you a lifetime of memories and something that all the money in this world just can’t Make sure that you get a good photographer to capture your best moments. It is really important to find a photographer who not only has a style but also is a good fit for you and your family. Looking back to all our Pre-wedding and wedding photos after some time will always bring joy to your face.
- While planning a destination wedding, managing guests will always be a serious task. You will want to have all your loved ones to be there for your big day. Sending the invitation in advance and giving your guests plenty of time is the best way to do it.
- If you are planning a destination wedding, things will not always remain in your hand. It is especially important that you are comfortable with the wedding planner and all the other vendors. You will be leaving it all up to them, so, it will be important that you are sure those hands are capable so you get to enjoy everything.
- It is always nice to have a plan B if you are planning an outdoor or a beach wedding because mother nature might not always be on your side. Make sure the resort can offer an indoor wedding too, just in case the weather doesn’t cooperate.
- The best part about a destination wedding is you can stay relaxed cause you are not doing any work and can enjoy the pre-wedding festivities.Since you have already arrived at your destination, it could be a start to an early honeymoon cause most hotels do upgrade especially for the bride and the groom and it could be considered as a minimoon since the guests are already gone.
It is going to be Legend wait-for-it, I hope you are not lactose intolerant cause the last word is Dary. LEGENDARY!!
But, but, Just remember when you are there on the stage amid all the fun, the noise, the hassle, the laughter and the celebrations, be sure to have a look at that person with whom you are pledging to spend the rest of your life with and do take that moment to look into her eyes and tell her the same. Then all you got to do is to remember to remain calm, breathe, and, most importantly, have fun, after all, it’s your big day too.