Tips from Tips Article’s team to keep your mouth shut in following scenarios.
- In the heat of anger.
- When you don’t have all the fact.
- When you haven’t verified the story.
- If your words will offend the weaker brother.
- If your words will be a poor reflection of the Lord or friends and family.
- When you are tempted to joke about sin.
- When you would be ashamed of your words later.
- When you tempted to make light of holy things
- If your words will convey a wrong impression.
- If the issue is none of your business.
- When you are tempted to tell an outright lie.
- If your words will damage someone’s reputation.
- If your words will destroy a friendship.
- When you are feeling critical.
- If you can’t speak without yelling.
- If you may have to eat your words later.
- If you already said it more than one time.
- When you are tempted to flatter a wicked person.
- When you are supposed to be working instead.
- When you know that keeping your mouth shut can stop an argument with your loved one.
Really helpful. Isn’t it?